Sunday, January 9, 2011

The week in review

I am going to review my wish list each week to keep myself on point.  Week one had its ups and downs, surprise challenges and some highlights as well.

The search for balance was an ongoing struggle this week.  The battle was lost because the universe  had an unfair advantage.  When I am cold, I don’t want to move.  My heater decided it no longer wants to work as it should and my house is freezing.  This is not an ideal nor optimum situation to be in when your naturally lazy.  Cleaning was not top priority on my list this week.

Money worries were at a high this week since I didn’t get a paycheck because of winter break.  That is stressful enough, add the heater into the equation and birthdays out the wazoo in the month of January.  Living comfortably when you are worrying about money and too cold to clean the messy house is next to impossible. 

Good news on the mirror front.  I liked myself all week.  Some days I was looking a hot mess, but I pulled it off. I chanelled my inner Goddess no matter how I looked and faked it til I felt it.

I think I was independent this week.  I did what I could and received help when I needed it.  Thank you to those who are there when I need you.  Thank you to those who help without question and question when needed.

So the stink bugs have ceased to bother me all week.  Actually I found a deceased one and just saw a live one today.  Not bad from being buzzed multiple times a night by them. I don’t think they appreciate the cold in my home either.

I have failed miserably in living life to the fullest because I am too afraid of screwing up the future.  I have planned.  I have registered for classes. thought about things that need to be done in the week ahead and then sat.  I have cuddled up in my bed, getting out only occasionally to do menial tasks or go to work.  I feel like a commercial for anti-depressants. 

My car still doesn’t have new tires but I pray for them multiple times a day.  This is another one of those stressors that come with not having any money.  The universe will hear me soon.  Maybe not having good tires has its perks cause when snow is called for I don’t drive.

Being on time for work was exceptionally good since I was only 15 minutes late, one day.  I think that worked better than expected and am aiming for all five days of being on time this week. 

The Ravens aren’t in the Super bowl but are one step closer.  I am extremely happy with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment