Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week in review: part 2

This is the week in review.  This is where I go over my wish list and wrap up the week past.  I kinda like this because I realize what was important from the week and what just seemed important at the moment.

So this is a sad week for Ravens fans.  Maybe I should begin praying in August for them to go to the super bowl.  Well they made it to the playoffs, it was still a good season.

I received a surprise check in the mail that is paying for my tires.  At least I can get two now and two more when my taxes come in.

The heat still isn’t working, but thanks to the efforts of our “family” clean freak it will hopefully be working this week.  The house is getting cleaner and soon I will have heat.  Things are looking up in the world.

I was on time for work all week.  This may be due to the fact that I had a ride everyday but Monday. For all intents and purposes though, I was on time all week.  One goal met for the week. Yay me!

Someone thinks that they found something out that upset them this week.  I don’t know how or what they have heard exactly, but they haven’t come to me with it yet.  This, I think, is sort of chicken shit.  Really?  What could be the worse that would happen if they asked me.  Still haven’t learned from past mistakes.  Some people need to be knocked in the head.

I also registered for a class in the spring.  I hope to bring my epa up so that I can get my FAFSA back.  Putting school off was hard and I now have to schedule it into all the new things that I have going since last year.  Just what I needed, more things to balance.

I liked myself all week and only felt that I was mean or unfair on small occasions this week.  These moments were caused by work related stress and really had nothing to do with anything else. I think the decisions I made were pretty good for the most part. 

I tried to balance a lot this week.  I managed to spend time with the kids, time with my honey and time cleaning.  I really need to kick it up a notch or two though.  I really think more sleep is required so something has got to give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment