Monday, May 31, 2010

How on target the horoscope can be…

 

This is my horoscope for the day: Relationships can be quite odd -- they often develop minds of their own once they've been established! For the past few weeks, you've been trying to keep one of your own on its leash, but it hasn't been cooperating well, and it isn't getting any tamer. Whether it's platonic, romantic or professional, it's still a challenge to keep it out of the fire. Hang tough and see if you can work this out.

Both have minds of their own and are spiraling out of control.  One on a downward, one on an upward.  Neither of the people involved in these relationships seem to see the spiraling.  Maybe they do. Maybe they don’t want to admit being out of control.  Whatever it is that they feel, I can tell you that our relationships have a mind of their own, no matter how much I try to analyze and be in control. 

Hang tough huh?  How long exactly do you hang? Until your hands loose circulation and you fall from mere exhaustion?   The sweat is building up on my hands and I am losing my grip.  I hope I don’t lose myself by the time this is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment