Friday, May 21, 2010

why?

Right now I should be doing so many other things than what I am doing. I have all these things to say to two different people and really can't say anything to either. I have questions to ask but maybe I really don't want the answers. Either way, asking or telling, once they are out of my mouth could change everything for a lot of people.

I have analyzed cues, scenarios and situations. I have soul searched and pondered what it would be like without either of these two people in my life and what it would be like with them both in different roles. I have made decisions, came up with a game plan and totally backed out because of the what if's. I have evaluated every cue, scenario and situation by what they could or couldn't mean. I have only managed to become more confused.

So now I am taking note of the times that just feel right. Weighing the pros and cons of both of these people and observing. So matters of the heart shouldn't be based scientific evidence or facts. There is too much at stake for things just to be out there blowing in the breeze.




1 comment:

  1. Analyzing is good, to a point. There is also the possibility of sitting on the fence too long, and letting an opportunity pass you by while you are analyzing.

    ReplyDelete