Monday, August 2, 2010

No more single digits


Baby #4 has now entered into the world of double digits. I can't believe a decade has gone by already, since I can remember watching "Survivor" the night she was born. Gervase was the one voted out that night, just in case anyone wants to know.

She has been the easiest going of all of my children. Don't get me wrong, she throws fits that would make anyone cringe in horror, but she is accepting of change and new people. She is my social butterfly, talking to almost anyone. She has had her father wrapped around her little finger since she was born, and has since wrapped every man who is in her life around the rest of her fingers.

She is a teenager in a little girl body, but still clings tightly to those she holds dear. The smallest in the house with the biggest attitude. She doesn't hold back on letting you know what she is thinking, even though you really don't want to know sometimes.

Happy birthday to my baby. My last baby is growing up and I look forward to seeing the woman she will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment