Monday, April 5, 2010

spring break revisited

Well a whole week plus a day off of work and school gave me plenty of time to spend with my family and to get things done around the house. I am here to say that if I don't spend anymore quality time with my children and boyfriend in the next 6 weeks it will be too soon.

Everything I had planned for this week didn't get done. My loved ones got on my nerves to the point I thought there may have been a Easter massacre. Another cat came into my home and now I fear she will be staying. She is the least of my problems. Actually I like my animals far more than my family most of the time.

My house is still a mess, if not messier and the school work that I put off in order to get my house clean is now looming over my head. Well now I have a week of papers and tests to look forward to, getting up at 4:30 a.m. again and just trying not to drown in the laundry waiting for me or the dishes that never seem to completely get done.

Back to the grind never looked so good!!!

2 comments:

  1. The joys of spring break in mommy land! It will be over soon, just keep telling yourself that. Oh and by the way, I told you you would end up keeping that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't keep that cat. I really want her to have a nice home but mine is not it.

    ReplyDelete