Monday, April 12, 2010

getting it together

So I decided that I am gonna get it together. Really. Get it together.

It's Monday evening and I did pretty good. There are many things I didn't do and things I did instead of doing what I should have been doing. I would say this is a good start to the week though.
My problem is never Mondays, because I am great at making that first attempt, it's keeping up the routine. Today was also easy because I wasn't distracted by a certain person getting me flustered and making it impossible to concentrate on anything, especially algebra.

So I have gotten something done around the house and did at least 1 /4 of my classes for the day. My mind is still easily distracted by the man problems in my life, but I am slowly putting them into perspective. Clarity tends to come when you least expect it, like washing dishes.

My best friend is in need now so these things will be put on the back burner. I am much better at running other people's lives and royally screw up my own. For the time, I will take the distraction of someone Else's problems, get my priorities a little more in line, and let the man problems develop as they will. Maybe they will come up with a solution all on their own. Nah, that is so not gonna happen. That would be a miracle above all miracles there.

1 comment:

  1. Aww so sweet! I'm good though, just venting. I'm glad we are doing coffee though! Now, your "certain person" distractions? Honey, I fear they will require alcohol!

    ReplyDelete